Προσοχή: Τελευταία κομμάτια!
|Εγγύηση Συσκευής (μήνες)||24|
DataTraveler microDuo allows microUSB ports, often used for charging devices, to be used as expansion ports for up to 64GB of additional memory. Ideal for storing large files while traveling, DTDUO gives plug-and-play functionality to tablets and smartphones without microSD ports at a lower price per GB than the extra built-in storage on a mobile device.
With smartphones and tablets recording HD video and taking higher resolution photos, space on these devices gets used up faster than ever. DTDUO lets users move files, photos, videos and more without plugging into a PC to offload or backup content. Sharing large files between mobile devices is easier than using online cloud services, and there’s no need for a cable to transfer data between the device and a PC.
DT microDuo is small, lightweight and easy to take anywhere, plus its sleek design complements any mobile device. Its rotating cap protects the microUSB connector from damage.
DataTraveler microDuo is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
- USB OTG (On-The-Go) a standard which enables host functionality in certain phones/tablets with microUSB ports, enabling connectivity to USB devices like Kingston’s DT microDuo
- 2-in-1 microUSB and USB 2.0 connectors for easy transfer of files between smartphones, tablets and computers
- Plug-and-Play simply connect as you would a standard USB Flash drive
- Convenient ultra-small, pocket-sized design for easy transportability
27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
How to use Smartphone U-Disk?
1. Connect Smartphone U disk to the phone, until your phone shows the USB is connected, indicating that smartphones and smartphone U disk have connected.
2. After Connection, open the smartphone file manager, you will find the the usb storage folder appeared inside sda folder, this file is the smartphone U disk space
3. You can directly open the sda and sdb file folder ,inside there are pictures, music , video and other formats. You can also copy anything to the smartphone (file management method decided by each device).
Below is partial list of Android Devices that are considered to include USB OTG and allow USB storage devices
Android Smartphones with USB OTG
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Huawei Ascend D
Motorola Droid RAZR
LG Optimus G
Huawei Ascend D1
Pantech Vega R3
HTC One Sony Xperia
Android Tablets with USB OTG
Samsung Ativ Tab
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Acer Iconia Tab
Asus VivoTab RT
Toshiba Excite 10
Please note your Smart Phone/Tablet MUST have a micro USB interface/connection